Serving as both a grocer and a post office, the one-story R.L. Leach Grocery Store was the hub of Dutch Mills.
Originally built in 1859, the restored building now houses the Historic Cane Hill, Inc. office.
The Edmistons built this vernacular Greek Revival cottage in 1872.
Located between Dutch Mills and Morrow on Highway 45, the McCarty House was built in 1875.
Cane Hill School was founded in 1834 and was the first formally organized school in Northwest Arkansas.