McCarty House (1875)

The McCarty House was built in 1875. Located between Dutch Mills and Morrow on Highway 45, approximately 6 miles south of Historic Cane Hill.

The McCarty Home was built by Timothy McCarty and occupied by McCarty and and Patterson descendants until the 1940s when it was acquired by the Umberson family. Historic Cane Hill acquired the house in 2016 and completed an exterior restoration.