Kirby-Colburn House

The Kirby-Colburn House was constructed circa 1890 by James C. and Mary Kirby, who donated the land for Cane Hill College building to be built. The Colburn family has also long had connections to the house and farmed the property surrounding it. The house has been vacant for many years, but work is currently underway to stabilize the house and restore the exterior.