The second son of the prominent Cane Hill Edmiston family, David constructed this house with Victorian massing and vernacular interpretations of Italianate architecture, as seen with the eave brackets and window hood molding. David operated one of the Edmiston general stores in town. David’s mother, Eunice came to live here with David and Annie’s family after his father Zeb passed away in 1891. The David Noah Edmiston House was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. This house is currently used as staff housing.