The Cane Hill Presbyterian Church reflects the community’s rich religious history, particularly of Presbyterian denominations. The first settlers of Cane Hill were Cumberland Presbyterians from Eastern Tennessee. At one time, there were three different Presbyterian congregations in Cane Hill: the Cane Hill congregation, the Mount Bethel congregation, and the one that continues to meet today, the Salem congregation.
The Cane Hill Presbyterian Church that stands today was built in 1891 in a vernacular Gothic Revival style with native stone. The Cane Hill Presbyterian Church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982 for its historic and architectural significance. Notable architectural features include the native sandstone facade, pointed arch windows, lancet arch tracery, the pressed tin bargeboard with trefoil motif over the main sanctuary window, a three-part bell tower, and paneled doors. The leaded glass windows were added in the 1960s, replacing clear glass panels. In July of 2018, Historic Cane Hill acquired the church and completed a full restoration of the church in 2019-2020. Historic Cane Hill received the 2020 Arkansas Preservation Award for Excellence in Preservation through Restoration for the church.