Choose your own adventure with this list as your guide!
1. Ring the bell in the College Bell Tower
2. Stand in the middle of the Jordan Creek Bridge and take in the view
3. Spot a Blue Heron by Jordan Creek
4. Watch for eagles and hawks
5. Bring your sketch pad or easel and draw or paint the landscape or historic buildings
6. Have a picnic on the grounds – find a picnic table or spread out a blanket on the college grounds
7. Stand under the giant Bur Oak Tree and look up
8. Hug the giant Bur Oak Tree
9. Find a “fuzzy-capped” Bur Oak acorn
10. Look for apples in the orchards
11. Visit the museum
12. Take a selfie & share it with #historiccanehill
13. Spot Booth Campbell’s house
14. Find the names of graduates from Cane Hill High School
15. Find the old foundation stones by the Zeb and Eunice Edmiston House
16. Find the old fountain that once sat in the middle of Main Street (now Hwy 45)
17. Be an insect explorer. Catalog your findings.
18. See how many native plants and trees you can name
19. Read a book in the shade of the College walnut tree grove
20. Bring a mat. Do yoga.
21. Find the antique farm equipment on the upper trails; imagine how they were used
22. Climb the cemetery hill and take in the view
23. Watch the sunrise from cemetery hill and the sunset from the top of the Earle or McCulloch Trails
24. Have a photo op at the Earle House ruins along the Earle Trail
25. Look for crawdads, fish, frogs, and turtles in the stream next to the Gallery.