From the community’s beginnings, Cane Hill has been an important center of arts, culture, history, education, and commerce in the Northwest Arkansas area. The region’s apple growers would become known throughout the U.S. for their fruit, propagation, and shipping abilities.
The apple blossom has come to symbolize Historic Cane Hill’s vision of growth and cultivation of a vibrant community. Supporting the current work of Historic Cane Hill, members of the Apple Blossom Society will play an important role in building preservation, trail maintenance, educational programming, and more.
As stewards of these historic places, Historic Cane Hill’s preservation, maintenance, and repair costs are substantial. Starting in 2023, you can become a part of local history and play an integral role in supporting the resilience, sustainability, and growth of Historic Cane Hill. As a society member, your yearly gift will fund continued preservation efforts and educational programs for visitors.
• Invitation for two adults to an exclusive members-only dinner on scenic Historic Cane Hill property
• ‘Insider’ information on restoration projects, Harvest Festival planning, educational programs, and
more in quarterly e-newsletters
• Special members-only invitations to tasting events, opportunities to meet local artisans and authors
• Discount on rental prices for facilities at Historic Cane Hill
• Name recognition on property and in the Annual Report
• Annual Household pass for two adults to educational events.
As a member of the Apple Blossom Society, you have the opportunity to support Historic Cane Hill projects or restoration and rehabilitation efforts throughout the 180-acre property. All gifts made through the Apple Blossom Society support the restoration, rehabilitation, and ongoing maintenance of Historic Cane Hill’s 14 historic structures and programming.Join the Apple Blossom Society Today